The ideal protein diet has provided many dieters with lasting and noticeable weight-loss results. However, for some, the main drawback to the diet is the pre-packaged foods and supplements provided. Whether you are looking to improve your health, find tasty ideal protein recipes or find help in creating ideal protein meals, there are plenty of options available if you know ingredients that work well with the different phases of the diet.
Getting Into The Ideal Protein Diet
By far, the most wanted recipes are ideal protein recipes phase 1. The requirements of this phase include low calorie, low carbohydrate, low fat foods. By far, this is the most restrictive phase of the Ideal Protein Diet. For most people, this will the longest phase of the diet. Obviously, this means you will want plenty of variety. While many of the ideal protein packets are delicious as they are, a few small changes can create indulgent snacks and meals with little to no nutritional impact.
A popular ideal protein recipes snacks is the cappuccino. However, with a couple of extra ingredients, you can turn this tasty treat into an extravagant escape.
Ideal Protein Recipe: Cappuccino
- Black coffee
- One Ice Tray
- Ideal Protein Cappuccino Packet or this high quality alternative (it’s a bit more expensive, but I think it’s worth it)
- Place black coffee into ice tray and freeze until solid.
- Place Ideal Protein Cappuccino Packet and water into blender with two to three ice cubes.
- Pulse the blender until drink is blended and smooth.
- Pour into cup and enjoy!
This recipe is a prime example of one of the best ideal protein recipes available for many reasons. By making a few changes to the provided drink, you can increase flavor and enjoyment without compromising the nutritional value of the snack or meal.
As you progress through the stages, you can begin to integrate foods back into your diet in moderation. By keeping your fats low and including small amounts of slow-burn starches and carbohydrates, you can maintain a high energy level while still enjoying the benefits of this diet. Soups make an ideal way to stick with the rules of the diet while enjoying delicious and filling meals.
A tasty ideal protein diet recipes soup that is great for phase three or phase four is chicken vegetable soup. By preparing this ideal protein recipes soup from scratch, you can limit the amounts of fat and sodium contained in the dish and include your favorite ingredients as well. The protein diet recipes will serve as your ideal protein diet for a healthier you.
Ideal Protein Recipe: Soup
- Medium pot or sauce pan
- 3.5-5 oz. of skinless chicken
- Your choice of fresh, green vegetables
- 1 tablespoon of light oil for flavor and cooking
- 1.5 cups of Water
- Sea Salt
- Dice or thinly slice chicken.
- Preheat oil in pot or saucepan over medium heat.
- Place chicken in oil and sauté until browned. This should take eight to 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables. Green vegetables that go great in soup include zucchini, celery, bell pepper and okra.
- Allow vegetables to soften.
- Add freshly pressed garlic to pan for one minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Season with a small amount of sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Allow to simmer for more flavor.
The ideal protein diet is just one of the many proven ways in having a healthier body. There are numerous sources of protein requirement essential information for this type of diet online from recipes and other ideas that support or enhance the ideal protein diet. Get healthy without the intense and rigorous workouts by simply eating right with the help of the ideal protein diet.